Strategy #8 Third Party Video Services
This last strategy is not for the faint of heart. It will cost money, but if you have high priced products, services or coaching, and a lot of videos to distribute, using a third party service can help you get your videos seen by more people, much faster.
Using an online video promotion service is very impactful. But, it will cost money so only use this strategy if you have well created videos, are ready for the next level, and know it fits within your goals and budget.
TubeMogul.com – You can advertise across all platforms and networks from one spot. You basically give them your videos and ads for your videos and they distribute them to all their networks that they work with. This will enable you to save a lot of time from going separately to each network on your own.
Oneload.com – Used to deliver your videos and metadata to numerous other video platforms with just one upload. This will deliver the exact same copy of your video to more than 20 other platforms. They have a free plan to start with and for any other pan over the free plan. This is a service owned by TubeMogul.com. For a business it will start about $150 a month.
Vbrick.com – You can publish videos across many networks, or even privately using Vbrick.com. For example, if you offer training to your customers, this is a good place to host the private videos. Hosting your videos here offers unlimited scalability, fast performance, and less worry about the technology that’s hosting your videos as it’s protected. If you want intelligent video distribution take a look.
Vid Octopus – With either the android app or online application, you can distribute with a single click. You can also schedule, get stats, distribute to different platforms, and get awesome analytics. Just log in to your account to choose the video you want distributed, select the platforms where you want the video distributed. Fill in the important information including the title, description, category, tags, privacy settings, video quality, and so forth. Then you just schedule it to be distributed, press the button to start, and that’s it.
Using any of these systems to help distribute your videos can help you get more views without having to physically upload your video to each network that you want your video on. They’ll handle it for you. You can save a lot of time but do experiment with them to find out which one meets your needs.
What to Do Right Now
When you realize how successful video marketing is, you’ll be glad you got on board. Ascend2 says that video marketing will increase brand awareness, increases engagement, improves customer knowledge and generates more leads than other forms of marketing. Knowing this, the time to get on board with video marketing is now.
To get started, you need to do the following:
- Create Awesome Content – Know your audience and create the type of videos they want. Starting with informational videos or “how to” videos is a good way to get going. Create a two or three minute video that gives just one good idea or one good bit of information for your audience. Do it right now. Don’t worry about if it’s perfect. Just get it done.
- Start Simple – Use Youtube.com since it’s already there for you to use. You can embed those videos on your blogs, in Facebook and more. Use YouTube.com’s editor to put annotations, choose great thumbnails and really get to know this platform and all it has to offer.
- Optimize for SEO – Remember that the headline, the title, the tags, the description and any text you put with your video is important. Even the name you give your video file can help it be found by search engines and your audience.
- Remember Your CTAs – No video is complete without a CTA, at the end of your videos ask people to like, share, and comment. Provide a link to your website and other videos that your audience may like.
- Promote Proudly – Don’t be shy. Once the video is created share across all the platforms you use, Facebook, your blog, LinkedIn.com, Pinterest, Twitter, email and more. Tell everyone about every video you make.
If you get started today, you can be up and running by the end of the week. Don’t worry about if you have the perfect lighting, or everything is perfect right now. You can learn and perfect as you go using these 8 advanced video marketing strategies.