How To Make Your Fiverr Gig Better & More Profitable
Once you build your basic Fiverr gig, then you can add on value for your customer using the features available to you as a Fiverr seller. There are some standard choices when it comes to making your gig better.
- Extra Fast Delivery – Your base gig can be set as late as 29 days delivery, use this feature to make more money by offering super-fast delivery at a higher price. This is a really great way to boost the price of your base gig.
- Additional Revisions – You can offer revisions for an extra fee. Since the base gig price is so low, you can set that at zero revisions and then offer as many revisions at any price that you want to. This will enable you to earn a fair price for your gig without having to spend too much time on the regular gig.
- Special Offers – Fiverr has a deal with Getty Images which allows the seller to add a licensed stock image for 10 dollars, and gives the seller access to the Getty Images library. As a Fiverr seller you’ll end up making about 25 percent of that. What’s great about that is that you don’t have to come out of pocket for the cost of the image.
- Add Gig Extras – You can add up to two extra gigs within a gig. For example, say you offer video spokesperson gigs, you can add a gig within to write the script for the video instead of requiring that they give you the script, or offer various backgrounds, clothing options and so forth.
- Custom Offer – With this feature you can make a custom offer to any potential buyers who reach out to you first. You can’t go around to different profiles and make offers, but if a potential customer contacts you, then you can create a custom offer just for them, including the deliverables and price, which in this case is not limited at all.
- Package Pricing – Fiverr is slowly rolling out the possibility of offering package pricing for certain types of services. This is a great way to boost your sales, get repeat buyers, and up the sales price of each order.
Some other possibilities to increase your profits lie in other features that are available for you as a Fiverr seller. They are all equally important ways for you to make more money, get higher ratings, and make Fiverr work for you.
- Buyer Requests – You can answer buyer requests that appear within the subject matter that you have open gig offers in. For example, if you offer voice overs, and a buyer is looking for someone to do a type of voice overs that they could not find gigs for, you can answer the buyer request with a gig you have, adding extras as needed to make the gig offer what the buyer needs.
- Keep In Touch — You may not realize it, but the Fiverr system also keeps track of everyone who has ever bought from you. You can keep in touch with them and initiate a conversation with them at any time by going to “My Contacts” and then “My Buyers”. Click the cloud to start a conversation.
- Vacation Settings – While this is not a way to make extra money it’s a way to keep from being ejected from Fiverr for not completing gigs on time. It’s very important to remember this setting so that you can simply be gone for vacation without any concerns or having to pause each gig individually.
Fiverr is always improving their system by adding new features to make it easier for Fiverr sellers to make more money. Make sure you check back often to find out what new features are available to you. The best way to do that is to create new gigs often.