Tips For New Fiverr Sellers To Boost Their Incom
As a new seller it can take a while to start getting regular orders. Ideally, you can work up to 10 or more orders per day, or whatever you can reasonably accommodate. These tips may help a new seller get up and selling fast.
- Complete Your Profile – As with most social media and online communities, the better you complete your profile, the more friends you’ll make. Being open, honest and transparent will make people trust you immediately. People need trust to make purchases and you can offer them that feeling of trust simply by having an amazing profile.
- Use Buyer Requests – If you have at least one gig listed and taking orders, you can also look at buyer requests. The buyer requests are filled very quickly, so you need to find the right time where you live to look at the requests so you can send a quote as soon as possible. But, what you can also do is use these requests to make new open gigs from. It’s a great way to get ideas.
- Share Your Gigs Immediately & Often – Once you create a gig, you are prompted to immediately share the gig. It’s important that you do share it immediately and then occasionally share it again. If you’re not full of orders in the hopper then you need to be promoting.
- Get Involved with Fiverr Forum – The Fiverr forums have people who both buy and sell, so if you get involved with the forums and people know what your niche is, if they need someone in that niche they’re more likely to contract with you than someone they do not know.
- Create a Video for Your Gigs – Gigs with videos sell better than gigs without them. A good video isn’t hard to make. You can use your web cam and just tell them what you do, how you do it, and who you do it for, or you can even hire someone else to make it for you if video isn’t your thing.
- Use Appropriate Images for Your Gig – Even if you have a video, it’s a good idea to still include imagesthat represent your offering. Including a sample of the type of work you do is a great way to get more buyers.
- Write a Complete Gig Description – Use bolding, bullets, and shading to make your description stand out on the page. Using these features to make your description stand out from others, as well as on the page your potential buyer is reading is important. The more you include in the description, the more likely you’ll get orders and the more likely that those who order will be satisfied.
- Be Honest – Nothing beats being straightforward and honest in your descriptions and profile. It’s better to say you can’t do something when asked than to say you can and then not be able to deliver.
Fiverr is set up for your success. You can create amazing gigs, and you can earn a good amount of money from Fiverr — so much so that you could quit your job. You just have to figure out which types of gigs to sell. Remember to consider your audience, solve their problems using the skills you most like using. After all, if you’re going to spend your life doing it, you should also enjoy it.