Share Social Media Testimonials
Google has shuffled things around a bit. Google+ Hangouts is staying put, while Google Hangouts On Air has moved over to the YouTube Live Streaming Events section. Google+ is still very relevant. Google Search still has the lion’s share of users compared to other search engines. So, Google products still carry weight even when changes are made. In fact, it’s important that you use existing accounts/products as long as possible, in order to stand out even more.
- Share Regularly – Whenever you post anything, it should also be promoted and shared on Google+. You can automate this process somewhat but you should always check your accounts, answer questions, and engage with others.
- Improve Headlines – It can take some thought, but you can improve your Google+ simply by improving the headlines on things that you share. A headline should include keywords that are relevant to the article.
- Ensure Readability – Many people share content that simply isn’t readable by the masses. Don’t use too much jargon, without explaining the meaning of the words. Watch your grammar and word usage to ensure that people understand your message. Only use keywords when they fit in naturally.
- Maximize Communities – You can create and participate in Google+ communities in order to build your authority or expert level but you need to ensure that you are using the community effectively. Create your own community and brand it so that people can easily find and recognize your group. Give your community members exceptional info.
This visual social network is very popular with all types of businesses. Many business niches are represented on Pinterest. Anyone who can think outside the box, create visual information based on their niche, and engage with others can make Pinterest work for them.
- Create Optimized Pins for Each Post – Each blog post you make should be worthy of pinning. To encourage people to pin the images, they should be right size and have the right information on the image. The image should also encourage interaction as the most re-pinned.
- Add Pin Buttons – Offer a button that allows others to pin the articles and content from your site onto a board. Also, ask people to pin the content. The more people who pin your content, the more viewers you’ll get through Pinterest.
- Make Your Account Visible – This might seem obvious, but some people haven’t done this with their account. Yet, they don’t understand why engagement is low. Log in to your account and go to this link to ensure you have all your privacy settings the way you want them.
- Get Good at Tools – Many graphic tools can help you create images suitable for Pinterest. Pick one that works well for your needs and practice with it until you master its use. PicMonkey.com and Canva.com are just a couple that you may want to try.
To truly stand out, keep your Pins up to date, post regularly, and make your info and images “pin worthy.” This encourages social sharing.