Social Media Tools and Resources
What makes smart marketers so smart? They know where to go for help and what tools to use in order to get things done correctly and efficiently. Smart marketers rely on social media tools and many different resources to help them meet their readers’ needs. If you want to be a smart marketer, try out some of these social media tools and resources.
PPC Tools & Resources
Pay per click (PPC) is an advertising strategy where a marketer pays a fee each time their ad link is clicked. Some marketers have found this advertising model to be profitable and helpful, particularly when it comes to the stats and results. Others prefer to use this strategy in conjunction with other advertising methods, which allow you to reach a broader audience. If you want to try your hand with pay per click, check out these excellent tools to help you make the most of your efforts.
- Google AdWords – This advertising service, offered by Google, enables small and large businesses to place ads on its network. People who join the Google Ad Network put the code on their sites. The keywords (ad words) you bid on trigger ads to appear. If someone clicks the ad, you pay for that lead.
- Google Keyword Planner – When you create an Ad Words account, you will automatically get access to the Google Keyword Planner tool, even if you do not intend to run a Google ad campaign. This tool will come in handy to help you find and discover new keywords to use on any platform, in your copy, and for running any PPC ads anywhere.
- com – This is not just a PPC tool but also an SEO tool. Their suite of tools offers a keyword niche finder, suggestion tool, and more. You can use this tool by starting with what you think are good keywords and it will generate more for you.
- Google Search – A great way to come up with keywords and keyword phrase for PPC is to simply type in what you’d look for on Google Search and it will recommend searches based on what others have typed into the search box.
- com – This tool helps you discover new keywords to help you become more profitable. It helps you learn why or not what you’re now doing is working or not. You can understand your competitors, and find new keywords to use for PPC that gets results.
These PPC tools will help you find more keywords. It’s good to use more than one tool so that you can compare results. If you really want to become an expert, you can join the PPC Academy to learn how to make efforts more profitable and become a PPC rock star.