Social Media Tools & Resources
No smart marketer does anything these days without using social media. The following tools and resources can help you design your social media efforts around what really works. Using tools that make everything easier, and techniques and tactics that get results makes you a seriously smart marketer.
- Social Media Information Resources – One of the ways that you can learn and keep up to date with what’s new in social media marketing is to read everything you can. Sites like com and SocialMediaExaminer.com can help you learn almost everything you need to know.
- Help With Visuals – One of the most important parts of your social media updates are using appropriate imagery. You can create them by using tools likecom, Pixlr.com, Gimp.org, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Affinity Photo for MAC and more will help you make great images. You can also use Colorzilla.com a handy color analyzer plugin for Chrome to help get the colors right.
- Automatization – Hootsuite.com, SocialSprout.com, Buffer.com, Tweetdeck.com are all excellent automation suites that you can use to help make managing all your social media easier and more effective.com – This website is an awesome way to study your competition on YouTube.com. You can find out how much any channel is earning as well as many other statistics.
- com – This stock photo website is amazing and right now is offering lifetime subscriptions for stock photos.
- com – This stock photo site also offers images that can be used on your blog and in social media updates.
Content Marketing Tools & Resources
To be great at social media marketing, you also have to be great at content marketing. Thankfully, there are many tools and resources that will help you get the most out of content marketing.
- Posting Tools – A plugin called Edit Flow allows you to collaborate with others. It includes a calendar, custom statuses, editorial comments, editorial metadata, notifications, story budget, user groups and more.
- Automation – You should be careful about using any type of automation for engagement, but you can get things started by automatically sharing blog posts to your social media using a plugin like NextScripts Social Networks Auto-Poster.
- Plagiarism Checkers – One thing you have to be careful about online is duplicate content and plagiarism. You can use cloud-based services like Grammarly.com or Copyscape.com. If you use WordPress, there is a plugin for that from Small SEO Tools that will check every post you want to publish for issues.
- com – This app is awesome. You can get a free version that will plug into your browser and into your MS Word software. You can upgrade to a monthly or yearly version that will check for deeper issues such as plagiarism.
- com – This handy free cloud-based app is amazing. It’s different from some of the other writing helpers. This will help you make your writing a lot better, get rid of common issues such as the use of passive voice.
Content marketing is a huge part of social media marketing. A great place to learn all you can about content marketing is The Content Marketing Institute. Another one is Copy Blogger. Keep up to date on content marketing with both of these informative websites.