Awesome WP Plugins (Tools)
There are many WordPress plugins for you to check out. The rule of thumb for selecting a plugin is to choose one with good ratings that is also frequently updated. When you decide you want try out a plugin, make sure you only test one new plugin at a time.
Check out these to get started:
- Revive Old Posts – This plugin lets you choose the time between posts, which posts to share, and allows you to use certain hashtags.
- Social Share Buttons by Supsystic – You need social share buttons that are prominent and encourage people to share. You can customize the placement and design of the buttons to make them really stand out.
- Social Share and Social Locker – If you want to increase social traffic this plugin will help. It offers more than one aspect of social so that you can make it easy for people to share, plus make it easy to get more traffic.
- Instagram Feed WD – If you want to share your Instagram content on your WordPress blog, this is a great plugin to accomplish that.
- Blog2Social – You can use this plugin to customize, schedule and publish blog posts automatically to all your social networks.
- Click to Tweet – This plugin works great to let your audience Click to Tweet various quotes from your blog. It’s a great way to share content and bring people back to your blog.
Analytic Tools & Resources
They say nothing is done until the paperwork is done. When it comes to marketing, nothing is done until you’ve studied the metrics. These tools and resources will help you keep the numbers straight so that you can improve your bottom line.
- Google Analytics – Google Webmaster tools are amazing and honestly if you want to you can use only that and do great. You need someone who knows how to use the system to make it work for you. They have great tutorials and information to help you learn it.
- com – This open source analytics dashboard can be installed on your website. This dashboard allows you to identify where your visitors came from and more. It even has support for WordPress.
- com – This real-time way to monitor and analyze your traffic will make you fall in love with your blog again. Getting to see everything in real time is exciting. Share a link to your content on social media and you can watch the traffic come in.
- com – This analytic marketing tool, specifically for Facebook, checks four of the most important metrics associated with social media business success – presence, dialogue, action, and information. Aside from providing statistics, this tool gives you recommendations of how to increase your score and get better results.
- com – This analytics software enables you to find out which type of content is doing better on your blog.
Using these tools and others will help you become a better social media marketer. You don’t need to use every single one. Try out a few to find out what works best for your needs and goals. If you want to learn more about social media analytics, you can take a course at MediaBistro.com.
Using the right tools can make all the difference in your ability to succeed with social media marketing. If you know who your audience is, what your goals are, and you get the word out to as many people as possible with targeted content and well-composed calls to action, you’ll be successful.