Social Media Tools and Resources for Smart Marketers
What makes smart marketers so smart? They know where to go for help and what tools to use in order to get things done correctly and efficiently. Smart marketers rely on social media tools and many different resources to help them meet their readers’ needs. If you want to be a smart marketer, try out some of these social media tools and resources.
PPC Tools & Resources
Pay per click (PPC) is an advertising strategy where a marketer pays a fee each time their ad link is clicked. Some marketers have found this advertising model to be profitable and helpful, particularly when it comes to the stats and results. Others prefer to use this strategy in conjunction with other advertising methods, which allow you to reach a broader audience. If you want to try your hand with pay per click, check out these excellent tools to help you make the most of your efforts.
- Google AdWords – This advertising service, offered by Google, enables small and large businesses to place ads on its network. People who join the Google Ad Network put the code on their sites. The keywords (ad words) you bid on trigger ads to appear. If someone clicks the ad, you pay for that lead.
- Google Keyword Planner – When you create an Ad Words account, you will automatically get access to the Google Keyword Planner tool, even if you do not intend to run a Google ad campaign. This tool will come in handy to help you find and discover new keywords to use on any platform, in your copy, and for running any PPC ads anywhere.
- com – This is not just a PPC tool but also an SEO tool. Their suite of tools offers a keyword niche finder, suggestion tool, and more. You can use this tool by starting with what you think are good keywords and it will generate more for you.
- Google Search – A great way to come up with keywords and keyword phrase for PPC is to simply type in what you’d look for on Google Search and it will recommend searches based on what others have typed into the search box.
- com – This tool helps you discover new keywords to help you become more profitable. It helps you learn why or not what you’re now doing is working or not. You can understand your competitors, and find new keywords to use for PPC that gets results.
These PPC tools will help you find more keywords. It’s good to use more than one tool so that you can compare results. If you really want to become an expert, you can join the PPC Academy to learn how to make efforts more profitable and become a PPC rock star.
SEO Tools & Resources
Search engine optimization is important because this is how you can make your website or blog attractive to not only search engines but to your audience. SEO includes many strategies and techniques to help increase the number of visitors or hits you get to your website. If you use the right tactics, the traffic will not only increase, but also it will be targeted and convert higher. The following tools & resources will help you make the most of search engine optimization.
- Plugins – Many plugins can help with SEO, if you use a self-hosted WordPress website. One of the best SEO plugins is Yoast SEO for WordPress. They offer different SEO plugins for different needs such as video, local, news and more.
- Headline Generator – com offers an amazing headline generator. Headlines are very important for good SEO. You want the headline to be interesting, use keywords in the first three words, and be a direct indicator of what they’ll read when they click through.
- Browser Extensions – Numerous browser extensions can help you with SEO. Moz Pro offers a lot of robust SEO tools and browser extensions that will improve your SEO exponentially. Another good one is Check My Links for Chrome. Broken links can really mess up your SEO.
- On Page Optimization – Go back to com for an awesome On Page Grader that will help you optimize your pages even better. SEOCentro.com has many different on page SEO tools that you can use; you can even try it out free by typing in your URL.
- Off Page Optimization – Your off-page SEO is just as important as on-page SEO. With MOZ you can use the tool to check for backlinks, find link building opportunities, and even find links that you don’t want that are damaging your site.
- com – If you really want great insights that work with and improves upon Google Analytics this is what you need. It studies and gives you data that you can act on to improve.
- com – It’s important to keep taps on your competition and this platform allows you to do just that. If you want to find influencers, this is the way to do it.
- com – Use this cloud-based platform to find influencers, manage relationships, and conduct amazingly accurate and helpful research to help improve SEO.
One of the best resources for learning about SEO is Search Engine Land. Here you can learn about the newest techniques and tools to make your SEO the best it can be.