The Top Strategies For Facebook Live
When using Facebook Live, there are some strategies that can help you make the most of the opportunity. If you want more subscribers and buyers for your products or services, follow this advice and you’ll be a winner.
- Be Transparent – One of the most important things in business today is transparency. Transparency is much more than just a buzzword. Because there is so much corruption in business, it makes it all the more important for your business to be open to your audience to show them everything about you. This helps build trust, which will create more buyers.
- Give them the VIP Experience — Let your audience see an insider’s view of what helps you achieve success. When you do, it makes them feel important and special. This leads them to like and trust you. When your audience trusts you, they buy more from you.
- Be Available – When you use Facebook Live to answer questions from your audience, you seem more available to your audience as opposed to text-based answers. This is a great way to look your customers in the eye and show them that you’re there for them.
- Stay Positive – When you conduct live events sometimes things go wrong. Technology doesn’t always work as advertised and mistakes happen. You’re going to trip over your words; you’re going to sneeze at the wrong time. That’s okay, just stay positive and you’ll connect with your audience in a good way.
- Ask Questions – You know, as the expert, you’ll be answering questions from your audience, but you should also use the opportunity to ask questions. The more questions you ask, the more involved your audience will feel in your business. This will make them more invested in your success.
- Validate Customers – A good use of Facebook Live is to call out some of your best customers when appropriate. Tell them live “thank you” so that others hear about them. This is a great way to validate your customers and spread good will.
- Network – Believe it or not, using Facebook Live is also a good way to network. As your recorded live event is shared, people will feel as if they know you more. Open up your wall to followers so that the public can watch your events, and you’ll get even more people converted to sign up for your list.
- Collaborate – Use Facebook Live to host events with others. Team up with complementary businesses to promote each other via your live events. You can set up a private Facebook group, and do live events to work on any project that you want.
Using Facebook Live for your business, to improve your reputation, to get the word out about your products and or services is a good choice. You’ll expand your reach fast without having to send your audience to a new platform without having to learn a lot of new technology. Facebook Live is easy to use so anyone can do it.