Interesting Services You May Not Have Considered
Create Original Music – Livepoolmusic is a top rated seller who creates music that you can use for background music and more. Notice how he uses his fiver and extra gigs to add value to what you need plus offers custom quotes.
Hopefully, these ideas from Fiverr give you some ideas for your own services and how you’ll present them. Look at each example and make a note on what draws your attention and makes you want to order.
Easy Tricks to Make Your Fiverr Gigs Stand Out
One way to ensure that buyers try your gigs is to make the offer stand out from the others. Fiverr offers you a great opportunity to make your gigs stand out. Use the features that they have, such as the ability to add a video description, graphics, and descriptions.
• Create a Short Keyword Title – When you create a title, it’s just like making any title that you want people to click on. It should be accurate as to what’s inside and include keywords that the audience may use to search for the information.
• Give a Detailed Gig Description – Use every word that you can to provide a complete description of the gig. The better your description, the less likely the buyer is to cancel the order or be disappointed in the order. That makes it that much more likely that they’ll give you a good rating, refer you to others, and buy from you again.
• Include Videos and Images – A video will capture the attention of buyers because it’s a great way to get a lot of information fast, plus, most sellers simply won’t take the time to make a video about their gig. You can put three images and a one minute video in order to explain in the best possible way what your gig entails to the buyer. Videos are excellent ways to demonstrate your abilities.
• Ensure your Extras Are Targeted – When you create a gig always think of your target audience, their pain points, and then match that to your skill set so that you can create a gig that you can do easily and quickly with upgrades that offer you a way to pull in more money from each gig.
• Always Ask for Feedback – When you deliver gigs to a buyer always ask them for a review. In fact, ask them for a five star review. Be specific about what you did for them too so that they get an idea of what to say about your gig when they rate you.
• Guarantee Your Work – It’s important to tell buyers that you will ensure that they are 100 percent satisfied with the work in the description and then to follow through with that. While some buyers will be harder to please, most will be easy. Remember to adjust the description as needed to make it less likely that you have to fix problems with each subsequent order.
These tricks will help your Fiverr gigs stand out so that you’ll get more views, more orders, higher ratings and perpetuate the cycle of building your business. Remember that one of the most important things is to be clear about what you’re offering and then deliver what you promise you will deliver.